Friday 15 June 2012

When it rains...

What a crazy past couple of months!  Ricks new machine has arrived, we did get it on the 16th, but I haven't updated and I am sorry for that.

The new machine is bigger and pumps more air giving him more psi pressure, this is a real heavy duty one according to the shop it's the ones they give patients in the hospital.  Unfortunately, Rick has bronchitis and has been unable to use it since Friday and he is feeling the lack of sleep.  Two friends of ours payed for his plane ticket to Toronto and because we already had the flu going around the house and the difference in climate it settled in his lungs over the trip and now he is really sick.

Things have been really crazy around here lately, I have taken out my back and nobody seems to know what's wrong and my parents are moving out of the province.  I am so very happy for them, but my mom has been Ricks caregiver for the past couple years giving me the ability to go to work, now I might have to quit until I can find someone to take her place...I'm really going to miss her.

My parents have been our ever saving grace, without them we would have been homeless so many times.  Over the weekend when Rick was away I had the flu and my mom came to take care of my kids so I could sleep...I don't know too many people who would do that, but my mom does it without complaint....I love them so much.

This is such a depressing post...I'm so sorry I don't have better news, but when it rains it pours and this too will pass...things will improve and I promise I will have more to write later.

I wish everyone a great weekend and take care of yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear all the bad news! I'll be praying for things to turn around for you guys. You are a blessing to me Robyn, I really appreciate your gentle, loving spirit.

    ReplyDelete